the phone guy helps the player by providing information about the behaviour's of the at the start of each night until , which is his final message.
Players dispute whether or not the Phone Guy is actually an ally, as it seems odd that he insists that they stay and downplays the situation instead of telling them to quit or leave immediately. While he may be a forced ally, he is the only one the player has.
the phone guy's death Edit
the phone guy dies on night 4 .
- It is quite important to listen to what he has to say on the first and second night for players new to the game. He will give the player key hints on gameplay and the mechanics of how the game works. He acts as the game's version of a tutorial.
- It was commonly theorized that Phone Guy is stuffed inside of , as a second row of smaller teeth can be seen in her mouth, as well as the fact that Chica will sometimes make very raspy, human-like groaning noises when close to the player. However, many debates that the teeth simply belongs to the Endoskeleton inside the suit (as looking closely, it is possible to see the same in 's mouth), and that the rasping noises are not specific to Chica, as Bonnie is known to make the same sounds.
- Likewise, some speculate that the Phone Guy was not stuffed into Chica on Night 4, but into instead. Evidence to support this would be that he has a limp, lifeless body that is in a position that is commonly adopted by dead bodies while sat down. It is also notable that, right before the phone call on Night 4 ends, Golden Freddy's kill sound can be heard.
- It is also possible that the Phone Guy was stuffed into one of the heads , as he asks the player to check inside the suits in the back room and always wondered what was inside them. This heavily implies that he knew he was going to die, and that he would be stuffed into an animatronic suit or head.
- Even when Phone Guy is talking to the player over the phone, it is important to keep an eye out for and the other animatronics (he even tells the player this himself). If the player loses focus, they'll likely get attacked and stuffed into a Freddy suit soon after the message, sometimes even before it finishes.
- This is notable on later nights, as remaining idle can result in killing the player before Phone Guy has even finished speaking on the phone.